1 KILO/2 LB. SONOFRESCO ADR PROFILE ROASTER
NEW BLACK CASING!
- Includes ADR (Advanced Definition Roaster) Software that enables you to get the perfect roast.
- Profile sample air controllable roaster that allows you to roast anything from 120 gram sample up to 1 full pound of coffee. Net weights.
- Blue tooth compatible
- Profile controlled - built in programmable chip so that each milestone on the control profile can be moved up or down or to the right or the left. Even the speed of the ramp changes - it’s all able to be programmed into the chip by the actual operator.
- You can also run the roaster with your PC with the roaster running right next to it so you can see live responses in the profile curve and make permanent adjustments. You can make the program as custom as you want to make it. Anytime you want to watch what’s going on, you turn on your computer and it will follow and track your roaster.
- When you’ve done all your work, you can download 6 pre-set programs into the physical programmer on the roaster.
- Once the program is complete, the program switches to cooling and you no longer have any options because cooling is not controllable.
- Includes all new control board method and a stainless steel sensor. Older units can be upgraded.
See Sonofresco ADR Sample Roaster in section 01- and 06:
FEATURES of 2 lb Roaster
Normal Price: $4,345.00
Gas or Propane
120 vac/60hz, 3 amp or 230vac/50hz, 1.5 amp
3 batches/hr sat 2.4lbs/batch
Dims: 13.8" X 20.5" X 30"
Net weight 75 lb
- 3 Color Options: Black, Red Polyester Powder or Stainless Steel
- Black is the Standard Color
- Red Polyester Powder can be requested for no additional charge.
- Stainless Steel Color is $100.00 Extra
- Hood Option Available for Additional Price
- Red: $525 Extra
- Black: $525 Extra
- Stainless Steel: $575 Extra
Sale Price: $4,300
Note: Stainless Steel Color Option is $100 Extra
Steps to Using the ADR Software with a Sonofresco Roaster:
- Download software from CD and select license.
- Use the ADR software to design your own custom profiles by “click and drag” the profile points.
- Store unlimited roast profiles on your computer.
- Wirelessly download up to 6 selected roast profiles to the 1-lb or
2-lb Sonofresco Coffee Roaster. (The Sonofresco Default Profile will
always be stored on the Roaster.)
- Select roast profile and degree of roast setting on your Sonofresco Roaster control board prior to the start of each roast.
- Monitor the roast cycle on your computer. (See image above: the red
line indicates the actual roast temperature and how closely the roaster
followed your selected roast profile. The blue dot indicates the end of
roast and start of cooling.)
- The profile and trace along with notes about the coffee and roasting conditions can be saved and printed for future reference.
- The software package contains the Sonofresco Default profile used on
all Sonofresco Roasters along with 2 slower/lighter profiles designed
for low and high density beans, and suitable for sample roasting.
- Sonofresco Coffee Roaster maintains push-button simplicity with this
exciting new software application. Roaster follows selected profile,
cut-off temperature, and automatically shuts down on completion.
- All 2014 Sonofresco roasters can specify either the ADR control
package or the standard control. Upgrade ADR kits are available for all
pre-2014 model roasters. (The kit includes new control board, new
stainless steel temperature sensor, Bluetooth board, and software CD and
View of ADR's Computer Screen
Don't have the 2014 Sonofresco Model?
Don't fret - ADR upgrades are now available for all previous Sonofresco models. More information about upgrade, click here.
Tested and certified by Underwriters Laboratories to the following standards...
Gas-Fired Food Service Equipment in accordance with:
- American National Standards Institute ANSI Z83.11b – 2009
- Canadian Gas Association CGA 1.8b – 2009
- NSF/ANSI 4 – 2009
FIGURE SHOWS VENT HOOD
Learn More with 7 Informational Sonofresco Videos:
Cup Results on Sonofresco vs Drum Roaster - In 7 videos, the new Sonofresco Profile Lab Roaster is compared to
tradition Drum Roasting. Point by point they were nearly the same and
you too may be glued to the screen - rooting for one or the other. See
what you can learn and contact me with your thoughts - as I want to be
in the learning circle, too. Email: email@example.com
Click Here or the Image Below to View 7 Videos at: