SONOFRESCO ADR PROFILE SAMPLE ROASTERS
NEW VERSION RELEASED APRIL 15th!!
The New Sample Roaster coming out in Electric!!!!!!!! Yea!!
it much more user friendly. Also allows the ADR Profile to follow much
more exacting in micro adjustments that can not be done with gas. 240 Volt in either 50hz or 60hz = 35 Amps. Price will be $3,995
Here are the high-points to understand this method of sample roasting:
Your sampling time is reduced! Just enter the desired profile color
number, press start and the machine takes over and shuts off when
finished - maybe 13 to 15 minutes later according to color choice.
during the sampling time! Your coffees will always be within the same
color spectrum each sample until profile setting is changed.
- Advanced Definition Roasting (ADR) software package will indeed transform your business (Won't need special dedicated employee just to roast) and give you the tools to control your specific flavor developed profile . . . like anybody can roast at any time. Remember, the machine not only follows your custom profile, is operating totally hands free and shuts off when finished. This leaves your helpers free to serve customers. ADR software package creates the ability
to design multiple time-temperature roasting profiles using on-screen
“click and drag”, and to specify degrees of roast on a laptop computer.
Up to 6 different profiles can be downloaded wirelessly and stored on
the Sonofresco Roaster Control by Bluetooth. The desired roast profile
and degree of roast are selected before pushing the “start roast”
button. As the roast develops the actual roast temperature is traced on
the computer screen against the selected profile.
- Includes the new control board and a stainless steel sensor.
- Includes ADR (Advanced Definition Roaster) Software that enables you to get the perfect roast.
- Profile sample air controllable roaster that allows you to roast anything from 100-120 gram sample up to 1 full pound of coffee. Net weights.
- Blue tooth compatible
- Profile controlled - built in programmable chip so that each milestone on the control profile can be moved up or down or to the right or the left. Even the speed of the ramp changes - it’s all able to be programmed into the chip by the actual operator.
- You can also run the roaster with your PC with the roaster running right next to it so you can see live responses in the profile curve and make permanent adjustments. You can make the program as custom as you want to make it. Anytime you want to watch what’s going on, you turn on your computer and it will follow and track your roaster.
- When you’ve done all your work, you can download 6 pre-set programs into the physical programmer on the roaster.
- Once the program is complete, the program switches to cooling and you no longer have any options because cooling is not controllable.
- Includes all new control board method and a stainless steel sensor. Older units can be upgraded.
It is a Sample Roaster that is an indicator of the traditional
roaster using the same air flow process that is used in PROBAT and JOPER
cast iron roasters. The beans swirl around
horizontally or bounce
(dance) a little - as they are not suspended up in the air like in a
Sivetz style - as the entire purpose is to be as close to the
traditional drum as possible.
- Natural Gas or Propane 120 vac/60hz, 3 amp or 230 vac/50hz, 1.5 amp
- Electric: 240 Volt in either 50hz or 60hz = 35 Amps
- Height: 27.75 inches (705 mm)
- Width: 11 1/4 inches (286 mm)
- Depth: 19 inches (483 mm)
- Weight: 54 lbs (24.5 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 60 lbs (34 kg)
- Roast/cool cycle times: Between 13 and 18 minutes
- Input rating (natural gas): 27,000 BTU/hr
- Input rating (propane): 31,000 BTU/hr
- Voltage/Frequency (standard): 110 Volts/60Hz
- Voltage/Frequency (by request): 220 Volts/50Hz
- 3 Color Options: Black, Red Polyester Powder or Stainless Steel
- Black is the Standard Color
- Red Polyester Powder can be requested for no additional charge.
- Stainless Steel Color is $100.00 Extra
- Natural Gas or Propane Gas: $3,345
- Electric: $3,995
- Note: Stainless Steel Color Option is $100 Extra
Steps to Using the ADR Software with a Sonofresco Roaster:
- Download software from CD and select license.
- Use the ADR software to design your own custom profiles by “click and drag” the profile points.
- Store unlimited roast profiles on your computer.
- Wirelessly download up to 6 selected roast profiles to the 1-lb or
2-lb Sonofresco Coffee Roaster. (The Sonofresco Default Profile will
always be stored on the Roaster.)
- Select roast profile and degree of roast setting on your Sonofresco Roaster control board prior to the start of each roast.
- Monitor the roast cycle on your computer. (See image above: the red
line indicates the actual roast temperature and how closely the roaster
followed your selected roast profile. The blue dot indicates the end of
roast and start of cooling.)
- The profile and trace along with notes about the coffee and roasting conditions can be saved and printed for future reference.
- The software package contains the Sonofresco Default profile used on
all Sonofresco Roasters along with 2 slower/lighter profiles designed
for low and high density beans, and suitable for sample roasting.
- Roaster follows selected profile,
cut-off temperature, and automatically shuts down on completion.
- Upgrade ADR kits are available for all
pre-2014 model roasters. (The kit includes new control board, new
stainless steel temperature sensor, Bluetooth board, and software CD and
View of ADR's Computer Screen
Sonofresco Sample Roaster offers and provides the most clean, even roast. This allows the insides of the bean to come alive and produce the truest taste as possible so you can make the better decisions in your buying and blending of coffee beans.
How? We have created the adjustment of air flow to imitate the average drum roasting method but without picking up flavor from the drum sidewalls. The science of the air flow prevents excess air from drying out the coffee (notice the shrinkage data above) and too little air from scorching the beans - as we all know what charcoal tastes like.
Use the Sonofresco Sample Roaster for each sample roast of every bean product to know and to prove that the bean, and not the broker, is boss!
Vent Hood options are available - otherwise just run your own vent pipe to the outside world - call us for discussion and details.
Bank multiple units to increase production output.
Don't have the 2014 Sonofresco Model?
Don't fret - ADR upgrades are now available for all previous Sonofresco models. More information about upgrade, click here.
Tested and certified by Underwriters Laboratories to the following standards...
Gas-Fired Food Service Equipment in accordance with:
- American National Standards Institute ANSI Z83.11b – 2009
- Canadian Gas Association CGA 1.8b – 2009
- NSF/ANSI 4 – 2009
Learn More with 7 Informational Sonofresco Videos:
Cup Results on Sonofresco vs Drum Roaster - In 7 videos, the new Sonofresco Profile Lab Roaster is compared to
tradition Drum Roasting. Point by point they were nearly the same and
you too may be glued to the screen - rooting for one or the other. See
what you can learn and contact me with your thoughts - as I want to be
in the learning circle, too. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here or the Image Below to View 7 Videos at: (#7 May give the best overview but all are good!)